Changes in a company’s business operations also require coaching of supervisors. That is why we offer coaching to business leaders that delves into people and change management in different situations.
We mentor your company to be in top shape, whether it is about the implementation of new systems, an updated sales process, a new customer management model, or the implementation of a new strategy.
With coaching, results will follow
We always start with our clients by defining learning objectives. Then, together, we consider how skills impact results in different situations. Together we consider the challenges of the company and approach them from various angles on a case-by-case basis.
Loikka’s coaching consists of these areas:
- Learning situations (classroom, virtual environment, on-the-job training, social learning)
- Temporal distribution
- Connections to business development
- Tools and technology
- Relationships and interaction (supervisor, coach, customer, colleagues)
Typical coaching topics include:
- Self-management and time management
- Things vs. people
- Data-driven leadership
We tailor a suitable training program for your company, at the end of which the participants have gained concrete tools for leading change. Coaching sessions can also be done completely virtually and globally.
Individual and group management
With our coaching there usually comes step-by-step instructions that guide progression. However, they are customized for each client to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Map: understanding the leadership needs of the other party
- Competence model: analyzing the type of leadership an individual needs to become better
- Signal vs. consequence: managing an individual’s behavior
- How to lead an individual to be committed as an independent contributor
- Communication, active listening, question types, coaching conversation basics, coaching (GROW), feedback, addressing people: different individual situations require different management methods
- Conflicts-escalation, contradictions: identifying and resolving conflicts
- Ways to manage conflicts
- Basics of motivation theory: how leadership helps people grow
- DiSC: differences in interaction styles and different leadership styles required to lead people
- Energy circle: benefits of thorough and understandable planning
- The Satir Change Model for the change process: how to lead change by understanding people’s reactions
- Rules of the game: framework for group behavior
- Leadership styles required for different maturity levels of the group
Does it work?
We coach by the successful combination of science and technology. We believe in good planning and quality coaching, which has produced excellent results. On average, 85% of participants have improved their results and actions in every day work after finishing our coaching.
Hartwall needed tools for a more unified sales method. Understanding customers and to better meet their needs was another goal that was set. “We found that the cooperation with our customers considerably improved and deepened throughout this project. Salespeople following new doctrines achieved better results and healthier customer relationships”, according to Hartwall Sales Director Marko Airamaa.
Our goal was a unified sales process, which would have a boost on the management of sales and better results. With Honka we planned and implemented a change project, which included four training days for approx. 30 sales representatives. “Loikka’s coaching services gave the desired boost and concrete tools to implement our previously engaged transformation process. Naturally the work within Honka continues from there, but the outsider help provided to be genuinely useful”, summarizes Business Director Jari Noppa.
Please leave your information and we’ll be in touch.